Date & Time: Thursday, July 16 at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET
An interactive discussion:
Effective MedEd data governance and measurement are critical operational requirements for every medical school. In this interactive discussion with Courtney Marsden, Sr. Assessment and Evaluation Specialist, we’ll explore how Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) is leveraging data across multiple systems to create real-time reporting and empower decision making. We’ll dig into lessons learned, best practises and impacts from this data transformation project.
- Insights on systems and processes that can enable real-time, accurate reporting for decision support
- Insight on evolving internal processes to leverage the real time reporting and enable true CQI
- Learn how streamline your review process, improve data management, and better support decision making in Medical Education.
Who Should Attend?
- Deans of Curriculum, Student Affairs, Medical Education.
- MedEd Researchers
- Anyone in MedEd involved with the various sources of data for medical students, courses and curriculum.